Covid may have kept us working from home, but it hasn't kept us from working out FOR The Home!
Join The Home's Fit4Kids Virtual Fitness Challenge
November 1 - 8
8 Days of Daily Challenges!
For Individuals and Teams!
With optional live event on November 8
Raise your heart rate!
Raise your personal records!
Raise yourself off the couch!
Raise money for the kids at The Home!
The kids and families at The Home for Little Wanderers have been significantly impacted by so much turmoil and unease these last 8+ months. Children in our residential programs, who were already emotionally fragile, have seen increased stress and anxiety. Families in our community programs, who were already living in Toxic Stress environments, have seen that toxicity elevated through job loss, food insecurity, and social unrest. The clinicians at The Home have done remarkable work in adapting to the changing circumstances and delivering the support that all our clients need. But they all need your help.
Your participation in Fit4Kids will ensure that The Home's services continue no matter what challenges we all face.
Registration Fee: $32.00, representing the 32,000+ children abused and neglected every year in Massachusetts
How does it work?
1. Choose Your Daily Challenge*
* To log your steps automatically, use the Strava app in JustGiving. Strava will also link with Fitbit, Applewatch, etc.
2. Use our JustGiving Platform to build your fundraising page or to join a team;
3. Choose Your Fundraising Goal and Start raising $$$! Link to facebook, instagram, twitter, email to notify your friends, family, colleagues!
4. Start your challenge on November 1! Whatever your fitness goal, whatever daily challenge you choose, it all starts with the first step.
5. Join the optional live event online or in person on November 8 (details to be shared with all participants)
Individual and Team Prizes to be announced at Live Event
For Team Competitions
Join a team or create your own on JustGiving
|Most Challenging Challenge!
|Most Funds Raised!
||Most Funds Raised!
|Most Creative Social Media Campaign
||Most Funds Raised per Team Member!
||Most Creative Social Media Campaign
For more information: