Services Offered at The FRC
The FRC offers an array of services to help strengthen families. Our goal is connect families to resources and strengthen them through education and engagement. Families are able to drop-in the center and meet with staff, as well as join classes and events hosted by the FRC.
Our specialized staff include:
- School Liaison helps families with issues pertaining to:
- Special Education
- Behavioral Issues
- Family Support Workers are knowledgeable on resources in the community and how to locate opportunities for families.
- Family Partners help families navigate the child-serving system and use their lived experience as caregivers to partner with other parents/guardians to help achieve their goals.
- Peer Support Workers work with youth to engage them in a process of change by sharing their experience. They help by doing the following:
- Acting as positive role model
- Acknowledging young adults’ personal strengths and challenges
- Helping to navigate systems of care
- Providing emotional support
- Promoting youth to advocate for themselves
Contact Us Today
FRC Statewide Network
Walk-ins welcome. Please call for updated hours and locations or to make an appointment.
780 American Legion Highway
Roslindale, MA 02131
TUE, WED, THU
9:30 am–7 pm
9:30 am–5 pm
SATURDAY (2nd & 4th)