Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Corporate Giving Opportunities
Find out how your company and employees can help maintain the level of service our kids need and deserve.
The Home invites corporations to get involved through a variety of volunteer opportunities. Listed below are some examples, but we are always open to creative ways your company or organization can help support The Home’s programs.
Please note: The Home asks that your group is able to provide the necessary supplies to complete your project. The Home cannot guarantee a volunteer project. Opportunities depend on many factors, such as, group size, dates and projects currently available, etc. Please know that it usually takes at least 4-6 weeks to set up a group volunteer project at on of our programs.
Please fill out a quick online form to let us know which opportunities you are interested in.
Improve the facilities where our kids live:
- Landscape or rake facility grounds - seasonal opportunity
- Plant a flower or vegetable & herb garden - seasonal opportunity
- Paint kids' bedrooms or other rooms in a residential program
- Design and paint a mural
Help our kids grow, learn and have fun:
- Sponsor and set up a fun field day for our kids or families
Help our programs thrive:
- Host a lunch and learn for your company and build awareness about The Home's work in the community
- Host an in-house corporate drive and volunteer project
Give a fresh start to our kids:
The children at The Home need some of the most basic personal items and school supplies. Your company can help fill those needs by collecting these items for them. Learn more at the Corporate Drives page.
The Home asks that your group be able to provide the necessary supplies to complete your project.
For more information about Corporate Volunteer Opportunities, please contact: